Thread: Feeding cruises
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #15
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default 10 day cruise feast

Wow, that sounds like it could be a lot of eating!

Someone said they gained 17lbs - I bet I'd gain more!

Loved Buxom Wench's comment about imagining going with a date, or significant other, and trying to see who could gain the most each day - with the winner calling the shots for the next day. Sounds like it could be fun.

Also have to wonder if the masseuse are used to requests for belly rubs to help with swollen tummies?! I've had my tummy rubbed once by a masseuse and it was amazing. To think I was so embarrassed because I had eaten too much and my gut was sticking out! When she said she'd massage my belly, I said well I'm really full. She said it would help with the digestion. It did I think, but I also fell asleep!

Well, meandering a bit, but a cruise with great food, a beautiful woman, other pleasures, sights, and fun, doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. Anyone want to go? It be great to get a group together. More BBWs the better! Well, at least more eye candy by the pool.
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote