View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #1324
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
It being from a movie does not make it not racist. Honestly, I am not going to spell it out, but it strikes me as quite offensive.
And it strikes me as quite offensive that you just had to call the poster out publicly over your precious little sensitivities. You could have sent a PM or better yet, you could have accepted that no offense was intended or even implied and kept your mouth shut. Instead, you got on your high horse and began crowing about how offended you were. Frankly, that just makes you look like a busybody with too much time on her hands. Worry about yourself and your actions and quit trying to police others and make them feel guilty when there is no reason to. Frankly, it is tiring because really, the only reason anyone would act like you did is to make themselves feel better about how "enlightened" and "morally superior" they are.

My fondest wish is that people like you fall off of their high horse - and HARD!

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 01-13-2009 at 08:59 PM.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote