View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 05:13 PM   #9
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I agree with Larry The Noodle Guy, that a gentleman never tells.

But I can talk around it without being specific. I was 14, a freshman in high school. Girl was small by today's standards, but clearly considered fat for that time (we're going back lots of decades here). Since I was a kid, I'd always been attracted to bigger girls (coming from an Italian family that was very close, a lot of my cousins were fat, and I didn't find anything uncommon about that).

I will just say that the intimacy was quite intimate.