View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 01:11 AM   #4
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_col View Post
How often do u masturbate?
do you prefer to be on your own?
do you use fantasies to get u turned on or do you just have to do it?

Big_col
How often do u masturbate? Not nearly often enough as I don't live alone.

do you prefer to be on your own? Eh, sometimes. There are benefits to both. Flying solo means less pressure to, uh, "perform," easier relaxation and sometimes faster orgasm. Having company, though, means someone to do things like nibble my neck or brush my inner thighs lightly with his fingertips or help in, uh, other ways. That means a stronger, more intense orgasm, even though it can take a little longer.

do you use fantasies to get u turned on or do you just have to do it?
I try to fantasize and fail, honestly. I know many women do, but I just can't, at least not much. I always just end up (at least when I get close) focusing on the sensations that are happening. I can't think of anything else.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote