View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 05:05 AM   #8
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Used to be daily, but I end up not having the time with my job lately, so now I do it probably 2-4 times weekly.

If I'm masturbatin', I'm going it alone. If there's someone else there then there's other ways that I'd prefer to go about achieving orgasm.

As for fantasies... ultimately, I think, all masturbation (done by oneself) is based in fantasy. I'm using that term a bit loosely, of course, and I'm classifying as "fantasy" any sort of visualization or imagination. Even with audio and visual stimulation, I think that there's a bit going on upstairs.