View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #9
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This thread makes me feel a lot better. I also thought I was just being a whiny bitch by being in A LOT of pain by the end of a standing-up shift, so it's good to hear I'm not the only fat girl who struggles. There's an 'I'm 500lbs but can out perform any skinny' attitude floating around Dims, so it's refreshing to find people actually admitting they DO suffer for their fat; that it happens.

I have a degree, but the way things stood and the way I felt at the end of university, I just wanted a simple job rather than a career. Of course, simple, low-paid jobs are the physically demanding ones, and I never did come across a sedentary one when I was searching. Yes, there were admin and secretarial jobs - but none that didn't ask for experience...

I really want a new job now. Call centre seems to be the way forward.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote