View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 08:51 AM   #414
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry it took me so long to get to this but I have only been skimming Dims since getting ready to move and breaking down my desktop. Your newest one got lost in the shuffle!

Awesome tune Matt. I dig the orchestration and the percussion with just the right amount of cymbal flourishes. Very tasteful. This would make a great intro track on a really hard Viking-metal album.