View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:36 AM   #5
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmm..You know, it really doesnt bother me. Language is changing all the time and i say let it. I hate the word 'gay' anyway.. its so limp. Have it mean something crap and not something queer. When it became something queer as opposed to something happy i'm sure the queers at the time were anything but.. anyway..i'm confusing myself! I dont think teenagers actually make the link between Shit=gay=queer..Though, i think if you have to apppologise before you say something its probs best not to say it.. i know someone who is actually 30 and said "Man..that is so gay..i dont mean that as as an insult or anything". haha.. i really didnt take it as one. I never name my sexuality "gay" not ever.. i hate the word and i hope it changes!