View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:31 PM   #139
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
This thread is so quiet lately! Anyway, I just received my package yesterday. Relatively fast international shipping (USPS Priority) and my DVDs are wrapped up in pretty leopard print paper. Customer service is great too, prompt replies and notifications. Quick reviews:

Hard Love and How to Fuck in High Heels: Hard Love has decent scenes (sex on table, striptease, butch jacking off with dildo, anal) but I am not a fan. Traditional butch-top femme-sub strap-on sex and the butches don't even get naked, grrr. I bought this for the second part though - How to Fuck in High Heels! Witty dialogue, shoe/foot worship, cute butch bottoms, more strap-on action in various positions with great close-ups and angles. I really enjoyed this and wish it lasted longer.

One Night Stand: Wow, this is sizzling. Hot scenes, great music, brilliant camerawork and it is all so raw, so real. I highly recommend this! Not much more to say, my head is still spinning. All the women are thin by Dims standards but beautiful and queer nonetheless.
Thanks for the reviews, Cors. Glad you found at least a couple of films you really liked. I'm glad the company is good to order from, too.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote