View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #140
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ugh, I'm so behind in the confessions and dish!

Mine is that I've been having the hottest fat-girl sex dreams of my entire life the last few days...the kind of dream that's so vivid you wonder if it actually happened and thinking about it during the day is enough to completely distract you. Then I was staring at the Beth Ditto body shot in the new Out and I swear to god the lust is pouring out of my pores.

And all of this without being around Dimensions much, so this place is like soaking in it. Ahh

Just sayin', what, I don't know, but long live girl-on-girl with fat involved.