View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 07:46 PM   #493
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I can sometimes guess based on who people are with or who they are looking at, but I almost would like a gesture hand sign, so you could meet someones eye and give the sign that you understand and agree.
I thought i sorted this out in a post years ago....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
I think I'm pretty easy to Identify as a BHM, What with being this big fat man and all.

but if we need something wearable...

How about pants.

Anyone wearing the 'Plus Size Trousers of BHMness' will be instantly recognisable to both other BHM and FFA.

The FFA may or may not wish to go with the whole big pants thing so I suggest a set of code phrases.

for example an FFA upon seeing a man wearing the signature over sized trousers would approach with the phrase

"How would a girl like me get into a pair of pants like that?"

thus letting the wearer know that she is an FFA.

were a BHM to find himself out without his pants... He could readily recognise another pants wearing BHM and use the phrase

"Where would a guy get a pair of pants that big"

to identify himself.

This would require no-one to buy anything they didn't already have or need..

Those who aspire to BHMhood would also wear Large Pants and aspire to grow into them.

What do you Guys think?

S.