View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #21
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b01 View Post
What would work for you, don't leave us guessing, fill us in.
It wasn't a line so much as what was said and the timing. We were walking through the woods in a state park, from a wedding we'd just attended at a big estate and on our way to the car on a little path and as we got into the car he put his seatbelt on and turned to me and said, 'All I could think of all day was taking you back to the hotel and fucking you.' and that was enough for me. Hell, if there weren't so many other people getting into their cars, I would have pounced on him there.

As far as WHILE having sex? I don't care what a man says. Like Toni, I laugh at a lot and it adds to the fun. I like dirty talk and I like jokes. I like a lot of noise and I make a lot of noise. It's all good.

I think the only turn off phrases I've ever heard was 'I'm going to bust a nut' and anything about 'tearing' anything up. Oh and one SO had a thing about saying he was going to plow me. LOL It doesn't have to be romantic but anything that sounds like it involves heavy equipment or power tools (other than his anatomy) or ripping, breaking or tearing me, and I'm ready to go.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote