View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #55
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooz View Post
Oh my. It seems to me that LB bras have been running a little tighter as of late. I bought a set of bras in 04 that were 42DD and fine. My weight hasn't fluxuated since (I think, anyway), and in 06 when I went for these, a 42 was TINY and just didn't work.
That's it - we are starting a letter writing campaign. Because if LB bras are getting smaller.. then where will we all get cute bras?!?!

Whereas Too Tiny can be sexy sometimes... when it comes to bras.. it just hurts.
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote