View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 11:24 PM   #56
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is a very intense thread to wander away from, forget your browser was on, then come back to. Whee! Yoiks! The pulchritude! The flesh! Many more (sets of) reasons why it's obvious fat girls rock. I am adding mine to the general exhibitionist melee (what the hell, it's after midnight, I'm supposed to be working). They have been named before, but I ain't sayin what. I'm embarrassed, but I'm clicking reply anyhow. Hah.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 02-09-2008 at 08:51 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote