View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 11:26 PM   #57
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
This is a very intense thread to wander away from, forget your browser was on, then come back to. Whee! Yoiks! The pulchritude! The flesh! Many more (sets of) reasons why it's obvious fat girls rock. I am adding mine to the general exhibitionist melee (what the hell, it's after midnight, I'm supposed to be working). They have been named before, but I ain't sayin what. I'm embarrassed, but I'm clicking reply anyhow. Hah.
An intense thread that keeps getting better!

<3 Boobies - Thanks for sharing yours!
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote