View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #10
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Since the subject of 'what should I call myself' seems to come up often when talking about feeding and such I thought I would suggest a list of general definitions as I see them:

Foodee- someone who loves food.

Maintainer- someone who eats to maintain their fat, likes where they are, but doesn't have a partner involved for whatever reason.

Gainer- someone who eats to get fatter but doesn't have a partner involved for whatever reason.

Feedee- someone who wants to get fatter or maintain their fat and has a partner to share both the process and the results with.

Feeder- someone who loves to fatten their partners or keep them fat and wants to be involved in the process as well as enjoy the results.

FA- someone who loves their partners fat.

Obviously the list could get even more complex but I think it's best and more "catchy" to keep things both simple and a little on the general side.
I'm in agreement with most of these on a personal level, but I really have no qualms about any of the terminology. If someone who isn't into gaining or doesn't have a partner wants to identify as a feedee, it's fine by me. The way the rest of the world categorizes their kinks doesn't have much effect on how I categorize mine.

It does make sense, though, to have some sort of loose definition for the terms. Frankly, I think sometimes people come here (and to similar boards) looking for labels for themselves. No one wants to feel like the only person who has ever felt the way she does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
Oops, sorry, didn't actually notice where I was! You're right; anything goes here. I'll go report myself.
Unnecessary post is unnecessary.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote