View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 05:41 AM   #17
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
My only issue with this is how important it is whether or not one is practicing an aspect of his/her sexuality.

IOW, a heterosexual person is sexual aroused by somebody of the opposite sex. If you were celebate or sexually abstinent, you would still be considered straight and it would not seem necessary to express whether or not you were sexually active.

Or if you were gay, would there be some reason to say "I'm sexually aroused by those of my same gender, however I am not now having sex with anyone."

So a feeder is sexually aroused by feeding a partner. If you don't have a partner, you're still a feeder because that is a part of your sexuality. Same with gaining; if gaining turns you on then you're no more or less of a gainer if you're not actually doing it.

The only reason I can see the necessity for it is if one were discussing engaging in a sexual relationship and it would be necessary for the partners to know the others' intentions, i.e. "Will you actually gain weight or is it just something we're going to talk about or play with?"
I completely agree. Thanks for articulating this. I'm uncomfortable with what seems like an attempt to authenticate sexuality. There are people who engage in public sex and those who only fantasize about it but would never do it. From out of these two groups there are always factions of people who scorn the others, one for being unauthentic and the other for being corrupt in their actions. I'm not certain why any of that is important except in setting boundaries for relationships.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote