View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 09:51 PM   #4
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default If you want to bring it home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
"I REALLY REALLY REALLY love sleeps and HATE getting up in the morning, but I will most likely have at least one 8 AM class in college."
Maybe this will seem like a stupid question, but why? Why set yourself up like that?

Quote:
"...Right now it looks like I will only have one day a week with an 8 AM class first semester (and it's a class I'm unsure about and may end up dropping in the first few weeks anyway, but I want to be careful and...So what would you do in my position?"
If you really want to be careful about it, just take the classes you know you'll show up for the entire semester. Commit to a consistent schedule, getting up & going to bed the same time every day of the week. Same for stuff like eating or taking periodic breaks from studying. The more consistently you stick to a regular schedule without too many extreme disruptions, the more productive you'll ultimately be throughout the entire semester, if not all four years. You can always take an extra class, if you need to make up a few credits here or there, especially later on, when you're better adjusted to your environment. But you won't get the money or time back from classes dropped and your gpa won't recover from classes you perform poorly in.

Quote:
"Not that my school's breakfast menu isn't worth getting up for, here is what they had this morning :
–American Grill
French Toast Sticks
Grits
O'Brien Potatoes
Old Fashioned Oatmeal
Pork Sausage Patty
Sausage Gravy
Scrambled Eggs
–Bakery
Buttermilk Biscuit
Chocolate Chip Scone
Chocolate Donut Bites
Pear Slices
Salsa
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Strawberries
Strawberry Yogurt
Vanilla Yogurt
Watermelon Cubes
"
Straight away, I can tell you something's missing.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote