View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 05:50 AM   #23
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
i've been with bbw's who are downright insatiable, and i've also been with petite women who are equally so. no two are alike...like sexy snowflakes
So true. It has to be stressed and re-stressed because people like to paint with a broad brush and categorize people. In a lot of areas. I've experienced the same as you. I've had BBW partners who literally demanded me to be home at a certain time because that's when her engine really started revving up. I've had others who are less ready to drop it and go at any given time.

My wife once told me, "I'm a slow cooker not a microwave." I can see her at any given moment and the urge hits me. Fully clothed, naked, hell, even sitting on the toilet! She's not like that. I have to approach carefully and do it the way she wants it done at that specific time. That much can be a challenge because it changes. Sometimes it's as easy as "Let's go upstairs and ____." Other times I have to cuddle, hold, stroke, etc. I never know what approach she's in the mood for so that's a guessing game.

This disparity between high appetite and low appetite (or appetite that has to be coaxed) is as much present in some of my smaller partners as some of the bigger ones I've had. Women are individuals, unique and each one works differently in this area. Add to it the dynamic between a given woman and her partners, and the reality her partners are different too and that adds to the complexity. She may be more sexually motivated with one partner over another. So there's no universally right way to answer this question.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote