View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #158
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation the mayor chimes in...

Name: aris

Profession: Director of Management (what does that really mean anyway?), rad fattie, mayor of fatopia

Hobbies: karaoke, makeup artistry, travel, yiddish, visual and performing arts, crafting, teaching sex-ed, exploring manhattan, intellectual conversation, collecting sanrio

Likes: love, peace, intelligence, harmony, unity, maturity, fat pride

Dislikes: people who are NOT NICE.

About me: i am just damn cool... the big apple in the big apple... the mayor of fatopia... i am vivacious, cute, outgoing, confident, tenacious, intelligent, creative, forthright,realist, down to earth, bold, over the top, civic minded, liberal, unpredictable, worldly, well traveled, well read, well educated, hysterical, multifaceted, witty, mischievous, cynical, street smart, people smart, sweet, easy going, loquacious, animated, and expressive... i'll tell you everything you want to know and a few things you don't....

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote