View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 09:14 AM   #164
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: CastingPearls

Profession: I design artificial hairballs for ceramic cats.

Latest favorite quote: Courage is tiny bits of fear all glued together.

Likes: Mercy, Grace, Forgiveness, Kindness, Redemption, Family, Old AND new friends, Old flames & long kisses, GOOD hotels with STURDY king-size beds, My heritage AND my country, Big fluffy pillows, Penny candy AND Godiva, Perugina & Lindt, Hello Kitty, Snitty kitties & Drooling dogs, Creativity, Reading til I can't see, Rainstorms, Cheap wine & foo-foo drinks, Sports bars AND five-star dining, Hot coffee, biscotti & pignoli cookies, Pastry, Italian home-cooking, Sushi, Chinese food, Happy Meals WITH the toy, Sweet tea, Big rings, Earrings, Gadgets, gizmos & toys, Eddie Izzard, Wasabi anything, Dirty Sapphire martinis. Xanax, Political incorrectness & Laughing til I cry or something comes out of my nose.

Dislikes: Being taken for granted. Being pigeon-holed into categories because of my values & beliefs, Religiosity as a substitute for spirituality, Spirituality without Jesus, Pettiness, being told for the upteenth time that I was 'the one that got away', Phoniness & Lazy bad grammar (winging it is okay).

I'm very shy. Its difficult for me to make friends & I NEVER voice my opinions about ANYTHING. I'm VERY dignified & refined. Never laugh out loud or talk with food in my mouth. I'm a simple plain boring girl and prefer to be unobstrusive and blend in. Really. HA!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote