View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:07 AM   #169
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobettiepurple View Post
Name: You can call me Bettie for now . . .
Profession: Studying to become a teacher
Music: Classic Rock, my favorite Band of all time is Queen "Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go 'round"!
Likes: Reading, swimming, hiking, pizza, the color purple [not the band, the color, lol], and trying to read people's minds . . .
Dislikes: "People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the dutch"
About me: I have always been pleasantly plump, but I've noticed in the last couple of years and the last 80 pounds that I'm not necessarily insecure about myself - I love me, but I am insecure about other people's perception. I have so many things to share in BBW forum, I am so excited to have other women that I can identify with!
Welcome, Bettie! And you're a lovely SoCal lady! Check out the Events Thread - West, and hopefully we can have a get together sometime in the next couple months.

Welcome to all the newbies. Look forward to reading your posts!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote