View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 06:50 PM   #174
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Happyface83

Profession: Research Assistant, full-time student for an education license

Hobbies: reading, hanging with my boyfriend and friends, singing (mezzo- soprano), dancing, web surfing.

Likes: Real people who don't sugarcoat and genuinely sweet people (no fakers), men who are confident and macho with others but soft and sensitive with me, music especially old school music (none of that silly Lil Wayne shit), reading about history, napping, Haagan daaz, Papa Johns.

Dislikes: Guys on message boards who get huffy with you because you don't kiss and flatter their ass like most other women, drivers who cut me off without a signal, tailgaters, slow drivers, hypocrites, racists, misogynists, unreliable people, Aries people (yup, I said it), people who love to belittle others, people who are both ignorant AND arrogant, people who make you feel inferior even though you know more than them, and stuck up people.

About me: I'm opinionated and can get passionate at times. I'm your typical Cancer chick who loves hard but hates hard when done wrong.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-30-2010 at 06:57 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote