View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 02:23 PM   #321
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoo View Post
I found a half eaten one in the car today and actually debated for a while wether to eat it or not! It had been there a couple of days or so. My logical side then spoke up and said......Rebecca, just because you are fat doesn't mean you can eat old food! I disagreed and went after it. My stomach narrowly side swiped that disaster. Damn Fly I should have just eaten him
Actually, I think I'm most puzzled here by the fact that you had a half eaten one at all!! LOL! This fattie foodee does not understand "half-eaten"! LMAO!
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote