View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #38
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
Actually, another thing I didn't put in my likes (but I am because you mentioned how much in common we have) is a love for Harley Davidson. My financial situation sucks at best (cuz of the divorce from my crazy ex), but we are trying to save up money to get both of us bikes. I have to say, I am not quite sure about how I would feel actually being in the driver's seat of a bike, but I love "riding b**ch" as I've heard people say, especially when there's a big man involved. Ain't nothin better than a beautiful summer day, wind in your face with a BHM between your thighs!
Well that's a beautiful thing fo-sure, especially on a cool nite, when he blocks all the wind and cold cause he's so big and warm!!!

I don't get a chance to ride bitch so much, as I own a Fatboy (of course) Evo, and Heritage softail (twin Cam)