View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 07:41 AM   #288
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

apparently i snore.

i used to snore, horrendously bad too, the kind of snores that would wake myself up. the snoring stopped after i had gotten my tonsils taken out at 19 y/o. since then i'd never once been told that i snore. but now, every night i sleep at my g/f's house i wake up to an angry, tired ladyfriend...

extra weird? she's told me that i dont snore when we sleep at my place...
and her roommate has verified my snoring, apparently i kept her up one night too, lol.

Last edited by FishCharming; 11-13-2010 at 07:42 AM. Reason: pre-coffee typos
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote