View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #7
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I see all this linked to the fact that or most our lives we are taught that we don't have a right to pleasure, to take care of ourselves. Like the comment from the girl bout how she's the hook up, the blow job girl. Why is she handing out blow jobs she sounds so unhappy about??? How does it make sense in her mind to do this? Is male attention that important that these women would rather have some then none at all??? I can't help contrasting articles like this to that awful piece of rubbish that was in hyde park recently - the one where men are essentially threatening women with video games and sex toys because we're all just so unbearably demanding and gold diggerish. Bullshit. More women need to be willing to demand respect, to demand joy and pleasure and more women need to be willing to tell men who will not give this to them to fuck off. We have options ladies - its past time that sank in.