Thread: Older Big Women
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #37
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
From what I've seen, all ages over 18 seem to be well represented here. Just so we're all on the same page, what are we considering 'older'? What some might call 'older', I call 'peers,' and like many people here, I'm just on the cusp of 40.
It's very much a matter of perspective, I think. Rather than picking some arbitrary age and saying it and up is "older", it's probably more a matter of xyz many years older than the person in question, so to an 18 year old, 25 might be "older", whereas to the 25 year old, 35 might be older, etc.