Thread: Older Big Women
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #45
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Of course, I could spend the next half hour listing all the things I find desirable about older women, like the sharpening of the conversational skills, the sophistication, the rich collection of experiences that come from living, the intellectual presence, i. e. knowing who they are, what they want, what they'll tolerate, and how to tell us without crushing our egos, but we know these things already. I could also talk about the warmth and flavor of an older woman's smile, and how it becomes more intense yet more subdued; the same for the carnal desire an older woman inspires. Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson; I'm just happy to be able to share your company in the forum.