View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 10:11 PM   #378
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I would shit my pants if a white guy gave me his phone number after chatting me up. Sorry, but that's how rare it is lol
girl, i know a guy who as all moon eyed over me for years. he sent every little friend he had to tell me that he liked me. he never asked me for my number once himself. it must be a mental illness.

i know i'm old fashioned which is why i stick to guys my own age. they don't fool around so much. i just don't feel like having to be the man in a relationship and it's tiresome dealing with someone that afraid of you. .

Last edited by superodalisque; 06-23-2014 at 10:14 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote