View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 10:57 PM   #379
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I would shit my pants if a white guy gave me his phone number after chatting me up. Sorry, but that's how rare it is lol

Most women don't want to be randomly chatted up. Lots of people don't want to be hassled in the canned good isle. I can see their point -- if you're at Starbucks and only have a few minutes before you have to go back to work a pick-up-artist is as welcome as a pushy missionary (my problem -- for some reason these people think I need saving).

I've been privy to many conversations that start something like "you wouldn't believe what this creep at the (insert location) said to me ..." In the parlance of my young adult daughters the word "creep" appears to mean a guy you're not attracted to. Not wanting to be that guy most white guys avoid chatting up random females.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote