View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 05:05 PM   #386
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
lol - This reminds me of one time I was at a small indoor shopping center with some friends and this guy came up who was a security guard who worked at a local museum near the grocery store where one of my friends worked at so they sort of knew each other. He was from the Middle East and had a very thick accent (this sounds funnier in person) - he was nice looking but he left a lot to be desired. He looked me up and down, and the following conversation took place:

Him: You are a woman.
Me: Uh, yeah.
Him: Are you single?
Me: (stupidly) Yes.
Him: Do you go out?
Me: (thinking, what am I, a chihuahua?) Yes.
Him: Do you eat?
Me: Obviously so.
Him: Oh good. You go out with me. You meet all my qual-li-fi-ca-tions!

Love it! A great example of why its best to avoid this type of dating. Most people today have some basic non-negotiable requirements which random people at the mall food court are unlikely to possess.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote