View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #9
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSoDead View Post
@Blackjack...
Call it self-hate or whatever, but I also doubt that this kind of locker-room talk is what this site is for:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSoDead View Post
Just got back from Disneyland and wow! I was shocked at the number of BBWs, SSBBW, and BHMs there. Shapes and sizes for all types of admirers! Coincidence or maybe something else? But at any rate a real buffet for the eyes of FAs and FFAs.
and from what I understand, many women would prefer not to be treated like such eye candy. Maybe it's my young whippersnapper insensitivity or whatever, but I find this kind of talk to be disrespectful and objectifying.

I'm not dismissing your observation, I'm noting that it seems fairly logical that where there are more people, there will be more people who are x (where x is fat, short, tall, whatever). Sorry that my pointing out that a particular category in a population will have approximately the same proportion regardless of sample size is apparently undermining the values of this website. I wasn't aware that Dimensions hated common sense and mathematics.

I'm sorry that my sarcasm at pointing out the obvious has left you so butthurt, but it's your histrionics here more than anything else that makes me wonder not why Conrad bothers but why you would continually return to a community that you seem to have found unpleasant and bullying for almost two decades.