View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 04:49 PM   #10
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSoDead View Post
This is what I find so tiring about Dimensions. Ever wonder why there are so many lurkers? Why should I or anyone else share a personal experience when to do so, is to invite snarkiness and sarcasm?
Welcome to the internet, where the official language is snark. From my own not so professional studies*, I've worked out that in any given forum, only about 5% of members are heavily active. The vast majority will lurk, and it doesn't matter what type of forum it is or how heavy or light the sarcasm and snark levels are.

*I was very sick and very bored so I checked post counts by members of a very active yahoo group I was in. Those findings (from what I remember, it was years ago) were that a small percentage of the community were responsible for the vast majority of of posts. Some people lurk, some people join in. Don't blame others for your fear of words on a screen.

To get back on topic, I'm not at all surprised there's fat people in theme parks. If I could afford to go, I'd be taking my daughter to them.