View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #11
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSoDead View Post
I also sat in the front and the lap bar came down on me, quite uncomfortably. Perhaps it was the luck of the draw. Oh well.
I wonder if part of it has to do with the fact that we communicated to the ride worker about our concerns, and she maybe did something different for my cousin or gave her a special instruction? I'm not sure. But even I'm at least your size and didn't find it uncomfortable - maybe we are just shaped differently, who knows.

I just don't want to discourage other fat people from going because they think they won't be able to fit, when in reality that might not be an issue. Communication with the people working the rides really did seem helpful - they deal with lots of different bodies every day, and all kinds of particular needs.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote