View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 11:55 PM   #39
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up Sargasm, anyone?

So, itís no secret that sarcasm has a certain sexiness to it. Aptly followed by alliteration and assonance. Youíre welcome.

As with all good things in life, though, the execution is important. Iíd be lying if I said the average insulting kind doesnít at times turn me on... but! there is a far sexier kind. Neutral wittiness goes further already, but complimentary snark Ė now that is a true feat of utterly irresistible sexy. This can also include furtive compliments veiled by mock-insults

In complete honesty, I feel like so much of the poor-manís-wit kind has been floating around that Iím almost getting a bit snark weary, and wary, altogether. We canít have that! Hence, hereís one meagre attempt....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Quoting people quote people.
There, I think I fixed it. Your attention to detail is pretty sexy too, SeŮor Verde.

So, who else would like to take a crack at it?