View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 07:25 PM   #2179
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Reading through the posts here, first of all HI, WELCOME, and BIG FAT VIRTUAL HUGS. My "about me" is hanging around here somewhere. You can also find other boring stuff about me on the board business threads, the one for moderator introductions. Super Sized Fatty that finds a BHM alluring checking in!

Second on my mind is to talk a little about, friends, cliques and getting to know people on Dimensions. From my expierence here, both recently and in my last go around getting to know people can be easy and hard all at the same time. When you combine personalities, seasonality and just plain how busy life is, there is a cycle to how busy the boards are. Even if someone has been a member since 2005 don't assume that they have met all the people they want to meet. I personally do a terrible job meeting new people, and have gotten back involved with dimensions to get back into the swing of things. I hate rejection, as most people do, so I am going out of my way to be present I guess what I am saying is don't give up on dimensions. I'm going to continue to be around and discuss and respond. I hope others feel the same way. The structure is here already... why not take advantage of it, help make a community

Just to say again, welcome to everyone, and if you have any questions I am a moderator and I will do my best to assist or find an answer!
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote