View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #73
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I had to grow into my feedee tendencies, no pun intended. I didn't understand the feelings I got when I watched my fat girlfriend climb the stairs naked that first time way back in high school and I FOUGHT them years later when I watched lovely fat women come through my line at the grocery where I worked. I couldn't believe I really felt those things, because...fat is wrong in this society. So I didn't get it and I denied it. But it's always been there, when I think about it. Always always always. Because I love the fat form. And I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly really love the idea of being bigger than I am--even if it isn't something I can safely do and it has to stay fantasy, EVEN IF IT'S SOMETHING I HAVE TO ENJOY WITHOUT THE ATTENTION OF MEN (shock and swoon), it's something I like. It's something that gets me off. Period.
My experience as an Fa and Feeder almost echo yours exactly. I remember being fascinated by very large woman and not understanding why. one in particular was so large that she used to almost kick her tummy from side to side as she walked cause it Hung so low.

I was also always very interested in the scene in National Lampoons European Vacation when the daughter Audrey dreams about eating vast amounts while in paris and she starts to grow before your eyes the effect was campy and cheesy but the idea brought up all kinds of feelings i couldn't explain !!

And to be honest i'm discovering i'm more of a passive feeder I have fantasies of force feeding my feedee, but i usually end up just getting her What ever she wants and encouraging her to enjoy herself and to not hold back. She is definitely a feedee i don't have to force anything on her i just help her fill her desires and in exchange i get to help FEED HER desires lol.

So yes Not all feedees are forced and not all feeders are overbearing control freaks!

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote