View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 05:29 AM   #75
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
I've been to other websites out of curiosity. I couldn't find these abundance of women at other sites. Just makes me a lil' suspicious that a feeder oriented website can't attract women and it's still an overwhelming majority of men, you know? Listen, I'll support you in whatever you want to do. Just be safe. I just feel if women were really into it, they would flock to other sites. Just saying. People can believe in what they want. Obviously you exist, right?
As for the age thing, brought it up just because I engaged in unhealthy/unsafe behaviors when I was much younger. They didn't have anything to do with weight gain, just younger folk tend to be impulsive and don't think things through. I've worked with teenagers, I know what I speak of in that regard. Also, don't see how people cannot bring up this conversation without the personal, as it deals with their feelings on the topic.

Do you also know people can binge eat without gaining weight? Possible as well!

Okay, I've wasted my life and I know I'm going to get some type of warning. I need to leave this discussion, as I'm way too invested in something that really doesn't have any bearing on my personal life. "Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet."
Possibly the reason women don't post is due to the unshakable sensation that nosey neighbors are cloaked and sniffing our underwear as a learning exercise.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote