View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #4
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Shallow people like her are fascinating. They think they can get by with their looks, and they do for a while, but looks fade, and their sense of entitlement eventually bites them in the butt. Once in a great while I get to see that happen. My immediate predecessor as office manager felt entitled because she was "special" and pretty and what not too. She clearly got the promotion for reasons other than her abilities. I was angry she got the job over me, but I had enough presence of mind to realize her promotion was highly unpopular in our office. So I swallowed my pride and bided my time. The more she threw her miniscule weight around, the more she pissed off everyone, and the more her incompetence stood out. After six months, she was out the door and I had the job. All's well that end well, for me, because she was a great act to follow.

Personally, the only feeling of entitlement I have is to be treated with dignity and respect as a human being, as the woman I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenboo View Post
Take this question as you interpret it...i am watching dr phil and there is a woman on who feels that she is entitled to drive as fast as she wants to because she is "special" and pretty and what not. Do you as a fa/ffa or fat person feel entitled?
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote