View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 10:58 PM   #54
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

" They're popular in Eastern European cooking too. The only thing you can't eat from the pig is the squeal. "

That's the truth.

My Czech-Bohemian grandma used to serve this sausage called "Jaternice" that is made from various parts of the pig that never make it to the local supermarket meat case. I keep meaning to take a daytrip to the nearest town where there is still an old Czech family owned meat market to buy a few links. I know exactly what's in it. I don't care. I was raised eating stuff like that. It's grandma food for me.