View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 08:22 AM   #30
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
How dismissive...

Yeah, that's right. I'm making this all up. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

FYI, you're response is both typical and predictable. BBWs don't want to be judged on their body, they want to be appreciated for their personality. So when you reveal the truth that they want nothing to do with fat men, they immediately sense their own hypocrisy and always make nonsensical statements trying to convince themselves and others that they are not exactly like the people they despise.

I think I know what I'm talking about. BBWs avoid fat men like the plague.
Maybe its not your intent, but it just seems like anger pours from your words. I noticed something you posted in another thread and I felt the anger there also.
We all have preferences we're drawn to. Thats just the way it is. And someone else said it and I'll say it too, I want someone to want me for my body and if they end up appreciating my persoanlity then thats all the better. Its logical that the body appreciating will come first. You don't look at someone and say "Wow, They have a beautiful mind and a hot brain". So you changed your body to be more attractive to the type of woman your looking for. You should be proud of yourself but instead you seem to be letting it cloud your judgement towards the types of women who didnt want you before. Your still hanging on to your fat mentality.

Personally, YES, I like thin and in shape guys. There I said it, I'm out of the closet. No explanation for my preference and no excuses for it. That's just the way I was born.
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote