View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #42
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
It's been my experience that BBWs want nothing to do with fat men. I used to be fat and BBWs would turn up their nose in contempt, but I worked hard and lost the weight and now it's BBW madness!
Quote:
How dismissive...

Yeah, that's right. I'm making this all up. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

FYI, you're response is both typical and predictable. BBWs don't want to be judged on their body, they want to be appreciated for their personality. So when you reveal the truth that they want nothing to do with fat men, they immediately sense their own hypocrisy and always make nonsensical statements trying to convince themselves and others that they are not exactly like the people they despise.

I think I know what I'm talking about. BBWs avoid fat men like the plague.
Quote:
I think we're in agreement. You most certainly may have your own preference. But let's not pretend that fat guys are sought after by most BBWs. That's just not true. When you're a fat guy (and I used to be one) BBWs want to stay far away from you, when a fat guy loses weight, his attentions are now welcome.

I have to laugh, all you girls are trying to convince me that I'm wrong. But fat guys know the score.

Yeah, so you know a couple a girls that like fat guys, as if that some how contradicts the facts.

Don't be in such denial BBWs, don't pretend that fat guys get as much action as slim / athletic guys.

So many in this thread have already said what I would have so I won't repeat any of it.

But I will say this: I don't even know you but after reading all your posts (not just the ones in this thread), I'm guessing your reasons for loosing weight were not exactly - positive. Meaning you lost it out of spite or resentment rather than for you. I don't even know you and I'd be willing to bet that you're no happier now skinnier than you were when you were fatter. Sounds like you have issues that loosing weight is not going to fix. You are one angry guy. Loosing weight will help you get girls sure, but I doubt your new shape will help you keep them....You'll find out the hard way. Welcome to Dims.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote