View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 06:25 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default First popped button!!!

I'm so excited! I didn't eat till my button flew off like in the weight gain stories. I was just trying to put my skirt on (which fit last time I wore it about a month ago, though a bit tight, like most of my clothes) and it seemed even tighter than I remember so I'm thinking "Did this shrink in the wash or something?" So I keep tugging and suddenly I hear what I think at first is a seam busting (I have burst seams before), followed by the sweet "PING!" of the button ricocheting off my dresser. When I sheepishly told my godmother (who sews and just last week moved the button over on one of my other skirts to give me a bit more room) she said "I tried to warn you, it's a minute on the lips and a lifetime on the hips" but she thinks she can fix it.

Picture 70.jpg