View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #167
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love that this is a specifically carved little corner in cyberspace where BHMs & FFAs can come to encourage each other. I would love to one day be able to point a BHM/FFA or two to this site. If that opportunity ever does present itself, I'll be sure not to miss out on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignSoul View Post
I must admit, I don't really go anywhere else on the boards than the BHM area....perhaps it's time to venture out....

I just usually stick here cause I've become familiar with some of you and, I'm not a fetish feeder/feedee or anything like that....I'm just a BHM...meh
That's just the thing, you're not 'just' a BHM here. We need you guys to stick around.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote