Thread: FA 'tells'
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 12:32 PM   #2
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Heh, I like this idea.

Partly because I'm guilty of the same hand placement. If my arm is around someone, my hand is always on that love-handle area. With my fingers pushed in a little more than they probably need to be, with occasional active groping. Sometimes I'll put my other hand around, to be rested somewhere on the stomach area.

It's worse in restaurants. If luckily placed in a booth setup, I'll probably have migrated to the other side of the booth by the end of the meal, for cuddling-into-side and some light stomach rubbing. At times, I've consented to "sharing" a dessert, even though I'm never actually interested in dessert (which is telling if someone notices that I only have maybe, 2 teaspoons...and then pick up the slack of the other person doesn't want to finish it. I'm not going to waste dessert.)

More of a private-oriented "tell". Uh, I dated someone with a house, and he rented out rooms to other people going to our school. One day, one of the girls came in and started talking to him, and didn't know I was in the room because he was sitting on top of me. She was shocked when I said hi to her, and burst out laughing