Thread: FA 'tells'
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 02:36 AM   #3
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Haha, FADAR! Love it ^.^

Similarly, my former mother-in-law used to chide me for always letting my ex have the leftovers off my plate (I wasn't what you'd call 'thin' back then either).

Another 'tell' for anyone that knew us relatively well..... Curbs can be terribly narrow in England, especially in the smaller towns, but I would invariably walk with my arm around him - curb permitting. My ex-husband is blind, so this was never quite the most effective way of leading him around. But it was effective enough that I could get away with not denying myself some love handle action, rather often for our situation. (He would also have his cane in hand so people knew to stay out of our way.)

And I'm pretty sure I've given public side-hugs when it felt socially acceptable, allowing my hand to linger on the tummy for just a few seconds after pulling away. That could be a 'tell' to someone observant enough.