View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 12:56 AM   #3
Edens_heel

Edens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I started a thread awhile ago here.

My partner is asexual. I am a sexual person, but I don't need sex in a relationship (prefer option to sleep with others though). Before I am aware of my FA and kinky tendencies, I questioned why I didn't really enjoy sex with thin and/or vanilla partners. I love focusing on and pleasuring the other person but have never liked reciprocal attention. Nothing to do with my partners being terrible, it just doesn't seem to be my thing. I also often get more of a kick from BDSM than intercourse.
Many thanks, Cors - jut glancing at it, the thread is already useful.

Cheers.
Edens_heel is offline   Reply With Quote