View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #14
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

As Cors said, this may just be a part of the sexuality spectrum. It's really not a whole lot different from food.....there are foodies who will spend a fortune on high quality olive oil or drive miles to buy a certain product, and some individuals who could eat Taco Bell every day, or not remember to eat at all until they get hungry.

On the other hand, it could be that certain events or encounters affect sexuality. Could mean abuse, could be baggage from old relationships or baggage from family of origin. I think it's fine to just accept yourself for what you are and what your needs are. I've known a few total asexuals.....why they were that way is their business, not mine. I don't consider asexuality to be any more abnormal than somebody who does not care about food or music or art---once again, just a certain place on the spectrum.