View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 03:54 PM   #1
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Question for the ladies

So I'm considering getting a bikini wax, possibly a brazilian. However, I've never had anything like that done before. I know it'll hurt and I know to take pain reliever about an hour before to help with that. But my question for those of you who have been waxed before, is how do you handle the awkwardness of a stranger messing around down there?n That's the part I'm oat nervous about. Logically I know they see lots of vaginas and it doesn't phase them. However, me, my boyfriend, and my doctor are the only ones who look at mine and I'm not sure how to get over the awkward self-consciousness.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote